Friday, May 17, 2013

Mad for Monograms

This is a "mini" post because this barely took any time or energy to make and I just wanted to reference a great website I found with free monogram patterns.  I found "For Chic Sake" and used their free monogram prints section and loved it. The options are Script, Chevron, or Quatrefoil. I went with the Quatrefoil, choose my colors, and printed them out on some 8.5 x 11 in photo paper I already had. So far the site only has these monograms available in 8.5 x 11 which suited my needs fine.





I found these white frames at Michaels for about $6 each. 




Because the frames were 8 x 10, I had to trim my monograms a bit but they still looked perfect in the frame.

Here is the finished product:



These 8.5 x 11 monogram prints can be used in work or school binders, framed and put on your kids' doors, etc. They are cute and very easy to make.

~ B

No comments:

Post a Comment