Monday, August 26, 2013

DIY Dry Erase Board

I love coming up with my own DIY projects but I also enjoy when I stumble upon a brilliant (yet easy) idea on Pinterest, which is where I found this project.




Needed:
~ Frame (I used this 12 x 12 one from Michaels) ~
~ Fabric or patterned paper ~
~ Dry erase marker ~


Remove glass from frame, insert "backdrop" for your board, replace glass, done.

Ridiculously easy, right? You can use any size frame you desire, I used the 12 x 12 because most of the scrapbook paper I wanted to use was that size. Which leads me to another point. You can switch out your backdrop design whenever you want to change it up.


I can use my DIY dry erase board to organize my blog projects.


A daily to-do list....


As well as a weekly menu guide. 

The possibilities, styles, and placements are endless. 

~ B


No comments:

Post a Comment